Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Under Constuction

As you can see, my page is a work in progress. The new purpose of this blog will be to give me an opportunity to share my passion for photography. I'm hoping to post a project that I've worked on during the week. I will pick a photography skill or topic to focus on and make a related post. That is the plan anyway. My life is very busy and I have a lot on my plate (as can be read in previous posts), so I will try this out and see if I can commit to a weekly post, or if I will have to make adjustments.

Once I am up and running, I will welcome advice and constructive criticism on my work. I want to get better and I recognize that hearing what others enjoy or dislike, as well as recieiving input from accomplished photographers is a great way to grow.

Although it is not an option at this time in my life, I would love the opportunity to take pictures as a job and share my talent with others. It seems to me at this time that I may be only wishing on a star, but who's to say it couldn't become a reality someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!