Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny Friday #3

Happy Friday folks! I'm taking a break from Friendly Friday for awhile (if you really miss it, let me know). But for your enjoyment, here's another exciting installment of Funny Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Scene: Digger and I were discussing the difference between heroes and superheroes. I was explaining that heroes could be anyone that helps someone else. A firefighter, a police officer, a nurse, even Mom or Dad. His response...

Digger: I like Mommas to be Wonder Woman, Dadas to be Batman, and boys to be Robin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Digger: Knock, knock.
Me: Who's there?
Digger: Cargo.
Me: Cargo, who?
Digger: Car go beep, beep, vroom vroom!

Where does he get this stuff?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) Digger: Momma, quit talking to yourself.

HAHA! Busted. I totally talk to myself all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4) Here's a funny face for you to enjoy. This is the look I get when I want to take pictures and Digger has other plans.


Hope you all have had an enjoyable and funny Friday the 13th! See you next week!






 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know about The 52 Weeks of Happiness Project going on over at my blog every Tuesday. Please join me in my quest to scout out happiness for a whole year. Simply post a photo of something that makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it. Here is a link to last week's carnival if you want to see what it is all about.

    http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2011/05/52-weeks-of-happiness-week-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were great!

    i especially love the knock knock joke---you never know! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!