Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Busy, busy week! I still have one major event (statistics final exam) to survive this week and then I can say I made it!


One reason I've been busy was preparing for Brandon's 4th birthday. We had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this past Sunday. We've been putting off this kind of party until now, but it seems that a Chuck E. Cheese party is a rite of passage. A necessary event in one's childhood, so to speak. So, we did it. And he loved it! Everyone seemed to have had a good time, even the older kids (yea, and I do mean parents!).


I figured that there could be no better representation of YOUTH, than a kid having a blast at his Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. So for this week's theme over at You Capture, I am prepared.


I must add a side note. I'm sure you photography moms will understand my devastation. In all the craziness of getting ready for this party, I forgot to pack extra batteries for the camera! My camera died before the party even started. Luckily, I had my new phone which has a great camera and was able to get a few good shots. Even better was when my mom-in-law loaned me some batteries later in the party. I was able to make up for the lack of shots in some ways, but I know I missed a lot of memories, which makes me sad. Hopefully my mom-in-law got some good pics that will fill in the gaps!


So here we go, some pics from the party!


Didn't know my camera would get decent shots. Good to know :)


A gift from his Nanny


You know that pizza is calling your name.


We had a good day!

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me some comment love and feedback on my pictures! Also check out the sites below for more pictures or blog fun!


the long road

Photobucket

Wordish Wednesday




Nicole


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I had a party at Chuck E Cheese when I was a kid, but my duahgter has never even been there once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Chuck e. Cheese party definitely is some sort of rite of passage... :) In spite of the battery snafu, you got great shots!! :)

    WW: Creative Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very fun party. What a sweet little boy you have! Chuck E. Cheese is all sorts of fun, isn't it? I always get super energized when I go there. All those happy children rushing about...it is hard not to smile!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!