Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Challenge - Sun Flare

So the first time I did a photo challenge, I took a picture of a sun flare. And here comes I Heart Faces with a sun flare photo challenge. Too bad my photo didn't have a face. Oh well, a reason to pull out the camera and get creative! It was late in the day when my son and I got outside to play (and take pictures). The sun was so high in the sky, it was hard to get it in the shot. So, like I said, I got creative! Please excuse my sweet, messy boy. We were painting before this picture was taken and he got it all over him! Ahh, boys. :) Here's my entry:



Come participate in the challenge (it closes Tuesday @ 9pm CST). And check out some other great sun flares here:


Nicole

3 comments:

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!