Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday #2

Ok, so I got some bad and frustrating news this morning in relation to school. So, I really need to focus on this list today. I am blessed.

Thankful Thursday

1)Supportive family. Wouldn't make it without them!

Here's a few of them :)

2)Books. I love to read. Any suggestions on my next read?

3)Paid time off. Boy have I needed it!

4)Video games. It's actually a good way to connect with the teen of the house. When we can agree on something to play that is. 'Cause me and Black Ops...don't get along.

5)My son being four. Something about him changed since he turned four. I can't quite place it. But he's smarter and even funnier. I think four will be more fun that three was!

4th birthday

6)In between seasons. I love the weather in between! It's not too warm and not too cold.

7)My new carpet cleaner. It's made the house bearable again! Dogs and kids have made it not so pleasant. This new carpet cleaner has given me my house back! If you're in the market for one, we bought the Hoover Steam Vac Spin Scrub. I also recommend the Hoover cleaning solution that comes with it. It's worked better than the others I've tried.

8)Air freshener. I live with stinky boys. 'Nuff said.

9)My co-workers. I really do work with some great people. There are a few, and I think they know who they are, that really make a difference in how my day goes. And with upcoming schedule changes, I know one of those people will be around less! Luckily, I have all the rest who help make the day go smoother (because you can't count on the patients for that!)

A couple of my fab co-workers.

10)Statistics being over! I passed the final with an A and now it's time for physics, ugh. But let's focus on Statistics being over!

Let's make it a great week!

Nicole





1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of your little one at Chuck e Cheese! Celeste wants to have her birthday there this year since her older brothers and sister had their 3rd birthday there.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!