Thursday, April 21, 2011

Linky Loving Friend Finding Friday!

First of all, let me apologize for being MIA this week. My days off have been busy. Then when I wasn't busy, I was sick. And then when I wasn't sick, I was busy catching up. I had this blog prepared in advance, so that's basically the only reason I'm posting today! I'll be back to regularly scheduled blogging next week!

Ok, so I've decided to host a link up! I know I'm not a big time, well-known blogger, but I'm hoping that this will bring some new people to the blog and hopefully get my featured bloggers some attention as well!

Following the lead of Supermom, Alysha (link below), I will share a new blogger with you weekly. Every Friday (hopefully lol), I will feature a blogger that I follow. Also, as Alysha says, there are rules, because there has to be rules!

1) I ask that you follow me (if you aren't already)!

2) Then go check out my featured blogger and follow them!

3) Post my button or a link back to this post in your post for the day!

4) Lastly, make sure to link your blog below. This will help me find new blogs to read too (greedily licking lips)! As well as promote your blog to some new people! Excitement! And please leave a comment!

AND NOW...onto the featured blog! If you like discovering new recipes, finding craft ideas, getting home decor ideas, or just catching up with a busy wedding planning blogger- HunnyBee Blog is the place to get the buzz!

The HunnyBee blogger, Katie, I know in real life. We have recently found a connection through blogging. We give each other tips, share websites or blogs we enjoy or find helpful, and just help each other in blog creation and promotion.


And on that promotional note, I want to give her blog some attention! I know she works hard on it and puts a lot of effort into it. I feel like she deserves more attention! She keeps me motivated to post my blog AT LEAST every week. She usually posts once a week, but wants to do more. I'm convinced if she had more followers and more comments, that she would be motivated to do more as well. Aren't we all motivated by our followers and the attention our blog gets?


My favorite thing about Katie's blog is her craft ideas. I'm crafty at some things, but totally uncreative in others. Katie has posted some really cute crafts that are easy and fun! They are also ideas I would never come up with myself!

I also enjoy her recipes. They are usually pretty easy and some I've never even considered before! And that's always great fun!

The other thing about Katie's blog is she keeps it real. She's a normal girl like you and me and she's found an avenue for sharing things she enjoys with all of us! And I want to support that!


Please check out her blog. Follow her. Comment on her posts. Provide her with some feedback or advice on how to make her blog even better! Give the girl some love! Let her know you found her from this post as well.



HunnyBee Blog

Katie and I in the pre-blogging days

If you found this post informative or helpful, or if you'd like to see more posts like this, please let me know below! If you love the HunnyBee Blog, let me know that too! Also, I need a name for this Friday event. I suppose I can stick with Friendly Friday, but it doesn't seem that creative lol. Any suggestions?

Have a great Friday! Grab my button below and link up! See you next week!





When You Wish Upon A Star




Friend Finding Fridays




Nicole

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.  ~Grace Pulpit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!